We have managed many of Ireland’s leading Festivals over the past 20 years. We understand the challenges of organising Festivals like no others. We act as specialist consultants to AOIFE (Association of Irish Festival Events) and are twice winners of “Best Specialist Services” Award in the Irish Festival Event Suppliers Awards.
Whether it is a community festival or green field music festival, we understand that as successful Festivals grow in size and scale this brings new challenges and demands. We manage this growth. A sample of some of the Festivals and Events across Ireland that we’ve managed includes:
• Rose of Tralee International Festival - Event Managers and Event Controllers
• Ireland Bike Fest – Festival Management
• Foynes Air Show - Event Managers, Safety Officers and Event Controllers
• Papal Visit, Phoneix Park - Route Controllers
• Powers Irish Coffee Festival - Festival Managers
• Killarney Summerfest - Festival Managers
• Coastal Rocks - Festival Managers, Safety Officers and Event Controllers
• Foynes International Flying Boat Festival - Festival Managers
• Sligo Carnival at Rally Ireland - Expert Event Managers, Safety Officers and Event Controllers
We manage Festivals and Events with budgets ranging from €20,000 to several million Euro and with audiences ranging from several hundred to hundreds of thousands.
How can we help with your Festival?
We can assume overall responsibility for organising your event from start to finish including funding, sponsorship activation, programming, health and safety, event licencing, booking bands, production, marketing, event control, etc. Alternatively, we can assist you with a specific area of expertise allowing you to focus on your key areas e.g. use our experience and industry contacts to book the best acts for your event at a fraction of the price.
What services do we offer to Festivals?
Our duties and responsibilities vary from event to event, but we typically would supply some or all of the following event management services:
• Overall responsibility for the management of the event
• Devising and programming all events
• Drawing up detailed Event Management Plans to meet the criteria of all relevant legislation and codes of practice
• Sourcing and engaging all technical suppliers including Marquees, Staging, AV, Sound, Lighting, Fireworks, etc
• Drafting site specific Safety Statements and Risk Assessments
• Acting as experienced, qualified and competent Safety Officers and Event Controllers
• Band Booking Agents - we only book the right acts at the right price
• Sponsorship engagement and management
• Drawing up & submitting Event Licence Applications, Road Closure Orders, etc & negotiating with all relevant authorities to ensure successful granting of same
• Liaising with all interested parties including An Garda Siochana, Local Authorities, HSE, First Aid providers, Fire Services, Environmental Health Officers, etc
• Managing and briefing all staff and volunteers
• Devising and delivering marketing campaigns and ticket selling strategies
We're here to help. We understand the challenges; we've probably overcome them already! Please feel free to contact us today to see how we may be of assistance.